With the weekend coming up, I thought I’d share my favorite IELTS articles and practice content from this week. Some of them will be from this site and others from around the web.
I want you to have the best practice possible, no matter where it’s from.
- Speaking: IELTS Master’s Guide to 4/3/2 spoken fluency practice (you should be practicing this with this)
- Task 1 Writing: IELTS Advantage’s guide to Process Diagram Questions (in-depth article on how to write process diagrams)
- Task 2 Writing: IELTS Simon’s article on Firstly, Secondly, Finally (a short but sweet practice exercise for task 2 paragraph structure)
- Grammar: IELTS Podcast’s article on Grammatical Range and Sentence Structure (good practice for improving sentence grammar)
- Video: IELTS Master’s Guide to Modal Verbs and Adverbs in Task 2 Writing (watch it and improve your writing score)
Know other good articles or content? Let me know in the comments!