Here’s a short guide to help with improving your writing task 2 score. This is especially important if you’re trying to move earn a score like 7.5 or even 8 on the IELTS.
1. If more money is put into education, students are likely to get better scores.
2. People from Japan are generally more meticulous than people from other countries.
3. Living alone can be better than living with other people.
4. The internet is undoubtedly a great source for information.
5. More funding for scientific research could result in healthier societies.